eXTReMe Tracker
Can't see anything? Click here.
News Archives / About The Site / About the Comic (Archive) / Character Guide / Extra Junk / Store / Links
The Moose River Ice Cream Social: deviantART

March 2nd, 2005

ムース川の日本 – TO BE CONTINUE!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL POST:
03/02/2006
Well, that’s it! The last Muusugawa no Nihon comic. Did you enjoy it? Did you hate it? Oh well, it’s done now. NOW you’re gonna have to wait a while before new Moose River Regular comics reappear. Sadly, schoolwork and real work takes precident over comic work.

I honestly can’t wait to go back to drawing Anne, Avery and Shea again, and all crudely-like to boot. Doing the whole sketchy, blue pencil, typed text thing was really time consuming and it was driving me nuts.

ORIGINAL COMMENTS:

Plippy (Jul 31, 2006, 2:56):
Or I should say, the satire weapon that I was aiming at gaming/manga webcomics with had the subtlety and accuracy of a shotgun. I hope my next satire project is a bit more like a silencer.

Plippy (Jul 31, 2006, 2:48):
In retrospect, this comic was a little misguided, but certainly not the last of its kind. I’ll work on a better idea, maybe a sequel, in due time.

(May 6, 2006, 12:11):

Jacob L. (Mar 3, 2006, 21:23):
Shaweet.

Jacob L. (Mar 3, 2006, 21:23):
Shaweet.

Plippy (Mar 3, 2006, 19:05):
Jacob: Don’t worry, it’s over now. 🙂 (I got sick of it too! :O)

Another David C. (Mar 3, 2006, 17:10):
Hey, I’m another David C! But with a differently spelled last name. Good nonetheless. Just like Moose River and its Ameri-Manga Parody Counterpart.

Jacob L. (Mar 3, 2006, 15:47):
Been following moose river forever and this manga thing is starting to get boring. but hell its your comic, and ill still keep reading.

Jacob L. (Mar 3, 2006, 15:46):

Plippy (Mar 3, 2006, 0:58):
David: Are you the same David I’m thinking of? 🙂 … I didn’t do everything I could in Muusugawa no Nihon (ie laser blasts). There is only so much I can do in 13 pages. Don’t worry, there’ll be a new project along the same lines in the future…. 🙂

David C. (Mar 3, 2006, 0:12):
Umm…wow. I dunno…it didn’t really capture the manga feeling…like flying through the air with those speed lines, no laser blasts…but I guess it was manga-esque, which is what you were aiming for. So…good job? Anyways…cameo Nick15 in MooseRiver!